- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery [Top]
- All orders over $250 (excluding applicable GA sales tax, shipping charges, and locations outside of the Continental United States) are eligible for FREE Ground Shipping. All orders, unless prevented by an unforeseen event, will ship within 24-48 hours. Next Day and 2-Day orders received before 12 noon EST will ship the same business day if possible. Deep 6 Gear will make every effort to ship all orders in a timely fashion. If there should be a delay to your order we will attempt to contact you as soon as possible. Orders will be shipped Monday - Friday, excluding any national business holidays. In the event an item is unexpectedly out of stock, we will inform you via email so you can cancel or change your order if needed. We do not ship orders to P.O. Box addresses as a security measure, and some carriers may refuse to deliver to P.O. Boxes. However, P.O. Boxes may be used as a Billing Address. Please make sure you use a physical address for the actual Shipping Address. Please make sure your address is correct and someone is available to sign for the package if applicable. A signature may be required for some deliveries. Please understand that a delay may occur if your credit card was declined or for address verification if your billing address and ship to address are not the same. In the event an item is unexpectedly out of stock, we will inform you via email or telephone so you can cancel or change your order if needed. For this reason it is important that you provide the correct phone numbers and e-mail address on your order and on your account information. For international shipments: All orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Our international shipping prices reflect the base shipping charge not including customs duties, taxes and country specific fees. Our fees ONLY reflect the freight cost for us to ship your order to your country. These charges and any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. If you are unsure of your country's import policies, please check with them before ordering. Deep 6 Gear will not knowingly ship any products to any countries that may require any type of license. The customer is responsible for all import duties in their country. We do not lower the invoice value or send the orders as gift, no exceptions. Deep 6 Gear will not be held responsible or liable for any problems that result at your local customs office. No refunds will be issued for items that are seized at your local customs office. Deep 6 Gear will not be held liable for any customs duties or taxes that arise from your local customs office. Custom delays are not within our control. Deep 6 Gear will also not be held responsible for any additional fee the local carrier in your country may charge. Privacy & Security [Top]
- Returns are only accepted for manufacturing defects and fulfillment errors. All Returns & Replacements require an RMA number to be obtained from customer service via email or telephone. Download and print an RMA form to include with your return – A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is necessary to accompany all item(s) upon return. Can't print the RMA form? Please E-mail or call our Customer Service Department at 404-800-5967 for an RMA. Let us know the Deep 6 Gear Invoice Number and reason for return. Any item received without an RMA will be refused, and the return service will be at the customers expense. You are responsible for return shipping charges. Deep 6 gear cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping.
In the event of any refund to be issued: Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. Often this will be just a few days. Deep 6 Gear does not accept COD’s on returns. If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please check the date on the credit card originally used. If the card is expired, the credit will not process.
Ship Returns to:
Deep 6 Outfitters
1-B Industrial Ct
Forsyth, GA 31029
- Orders may be placed directly on this site or, if you are experiencing any difficulties, by contacting customer service at 404-800-5967. Availability: All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available. Ordering Errors: You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'Confirm and Make Payment' on the final page of our ordering process. Acknowledgment and acceptance of your order: We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and you may receive subsequent emails to confirm details or provide updates. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon completed payment and dispatch of the order. Delays: Occasionally, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays, higher than anticipated demand, weather, or other acts of God. We will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed. Order Inquiries: Check the status of your recent order by signing in to your account. You will be prompted to log in with your email address and password. This is an efficient way to keep track of your order. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information regarding your orders. Once your order has been shipped, if available, a tracking number will be displayed. *Please note: Some carriers will not be able to provide a tracking number right away. Order processing: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business days (please note: processing time does NOT include weekend days). Orders placed over the weekend days are processed the following Monday. Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). Orders are processed and shipped after payment authorization Payment, Pricing & Promotions [Top]
- Deep 6 Gear accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and Paypal. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars, excluding any applicable taxes (GA Sales Tax for in state orders). Any Promotions or promotional programs, including the Affiliate Program, are subject to change, and may be changed at our discretion. Viewing Orders [Top]
- You can view your order status, history, tracking numbers, or other account data by logging into your account using the “Account” link at the top right of the page, or the “My Account” link in the page footer. Updating Account Information [Top]
- To update your account information, log into deep6gear.com. On the left side under "My Account", click "Account Information". You may now edit your information. You may also select other areas of your account under the "My Account" box and modify that information if needed. From time to time, please revisit 'My Account', to ensure your details are up to date. Additionally, you may contact support at 404-800-5967 and ask for assistance. Once a customer signs up using a DC/AMB/II code or link, that customer is assigned to them for good. Unless Deep 6 revokes the DC/AMB/II status. A customer can request to be “switched” to another DC/AMB/II by written request ONLY and at the approval of Deep 6 Gear. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Your information is located on a secured server. When you enter sensitive PII, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”). Sensitive PII may include your name, address, personal information, credit card number, as may be applicable. While we do work very hard to protect your privacy, no method of security is 100% effective and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your personal information. Deep 6 Gear makes no warranties, express, implied or otherwise as to the ultimate effectiveness of these reasonable and appropriate safeguards.